Easter tour in Georgia
Price per/person: $ 445 (group for 6 persons)
Tour Description: Cultural, adventure
Tour Duration: 5 days
Transfer (2 ways)
Transportation during whole the tour
Accommodation in Hotel
Guide service during days
Present from the company
- Traditional Georgian Souvenirs
- 1 bottle of wine per person
1 Day arrival in Tbilisi
Breakfast at the hotel.
- Cathedral "Sameba", built in the 21st century;
- Cathedral "Metekhi", founded in the 13th century;
- Cathedral "Anchishati", built in the 6th century;
- Fortress "Nariqala"
- Quarter of the Old Tbilisi
- Cathedral "Zion", built in the 12th century;
- Mount Mtatsminda the park "Funicular"
- Sulphur Baths near Abanotubani;
- Peace Bridge - modern bridge is the world's second complexity.
- Return to the hotel. Overnight
2 Day Tbilisi Mtskheta Tbilisi
Mtskheta (Second Jerusalem) - the oldest, is a beautiful city, which was the royal throne. There are many ancient churches: Cathedral Mtskheta (XI century). It is a holy place for every Orthodox. In this cathedral stored tunic of Jesus Christ, in which he was crucified.
Visit the monastery Samtavro king buried here Mirjana and Princess Nana, who was the first to recognize Christianity in Georgia, as well as here, is still growing blackberry bush with the holy Nana.
Climb to the monastery Djvari (V c), a panoramic view of the ancient capital (in Jerusalem there is a church of the same name). According to legend, this temple was erected over exudes perfumed oil (chrism) cedar stump under which prayed educator Georgia St. Nina.
Back to Tbilisi. Overnight
4 day Tbilisi Kakheti (Bodbe-Sighnaghi)
- Departure to the directon of Kakheti
- Visit Sighnaghi( The City of Love)
- Visit Bodbe The Church,where is the Saint Nino buried.
- Tasting wine in Sighnaghi
- Overnight in Sighnaghi
5 Day Sighnaghi - Gurjaani - Tbilisi
Next we will visit the city of Gurjaani. Visiting the famous local wine cellar, wine tasting straight from kvevri. Late lunch (early dinner) in Gurjaani in "Gurjaani wine house"participation in the process of baking Georgian bread, barbecue, khachapuri, churchkhelas, as well as tasting traditional kahetinskgo wine and chacha.
In the evening return to Tbilisi. Overnight at the hotel
Transfer to the airport.